Can I treat myself?
If you have Covid symptoms dial: 119
Need more advice?
Advice on minor ailments and emergency repeat prescriptions can be given by your local Pharmacy.
Our local Pharmacies are:
- Boots the Chemist in the High Street 01932 223719
- Trio Pharmacy in the High Street 01932 225900
- Ace Pharmacy (Late Night – Chessington) 0203 479 3083
I work or find it difficult to wait for the GP to call, what do I do?
You can download the LIVI App www.livi.co.uk and arrange an appointment at a time convenient to you, this may be in a lunch break or at home later in the day. LIVI are available up to 10pm 7 days a week.
What are my options when all the appointments have gone for the day or the practice is closed?
- Use the website information rooms
- Try your local Pharmacy
- Request an appointment using LIVI
- Visit a local Walk-in Centre