We aim to provide comprehensive primary health care to a high standard for the people of Shepperton.
- Offer you an appointment on the day if your problem is urgent
- Respond immediately to an emergency
- Provide medical cover 24 hours a day every day
- Provide authorised repeat prescriptions in two working days following a written request on Monday to Friday
To Help Us To Help You, We Ask That You:
- Inform us of any good or bad aspects of our service
- Come to the surgery if at all possible, rather than request a home visit
- Take advantage of our preventative services
- Use our out-of-hours service for emergencies only
- Give us advance warning if you will be unable to attend your appointment or will be late
Equal Opportunities for Patients:
- Will ensure that all visitors are treated with dignity and respect
- Will promote equality of opportunity between men and women
- Will not tolerate any discrimination against, or harassment of, any visitor for reason of age, sex, marital status, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief
- Will provide the same services and treatment to any visitor irrespective of age, sex, marital status, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Violent And Abusive Patients
This practice supports the Government NHS ‘Zero Tolerance Zone’ Campaign. Violence and abuse is a growing concern. GPs and their staff have the right to care for others without fear of being attacked or abused. Violent patients will be reported to the police and struck off the GP’s list.
We ask that you have respect for other people’s race, gender and disability and to treat your GP and the practice staff properly, without violence or abuse.
Freedom of Information
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 obliges the practice to produce a Publication Scheme. A Publication Scheme is a guide to the classes of information the practice intends to routinely make available.
This scheme is available from the Daisy Bunce, Privacy Officer.